Who is Action Target?
Action Target has the creativity and drive to develop innovative new firearms training technology, the experience to properly apply that technology to solve today’s training problems, and the dedication to provide the best ongoing service and support in the industry!
What’s in it for you?
- A very cool industry where you will get to work with and interact with some very unique and cool customers.
- Competitive wages.
- A chance to grow in a positive working environment with an outstanding team!
- Outstanding Benefits-We offer benefits to fit everyone’s budget! All full-time employees have access to Health Benefits, Telehealth, Matching 401k, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO, and Paid Holidays.
- Industry Perks- As a community of outdoor and shooting enthusiasts, we are passionate about our gear. Working with our industry partners we have obtained discounts for our employees on firearms, targets, optics, range passes, and many other products.
What will you be doing?
You will be working with our team of Sourcing experts as they work towards making the sourcing process more efficient by building relationships with suppliers, negotiating cost and purchasing the materials needed to run a world class manufacturing business.
Some of your duties – just to name a few:
- Negotiate, renegotiate, and administer contracts with suppliers, vendors, and other representatives.
- Purchases materials, equipment, supplies and services of a specialized or complex nature in accordance with prescribed purchasing regulations and procedures.
- Review and analyze purchase requisitions, investigate and develops sources of supplies, prepare bid specifications, issue bid requests and review quotations.
- Interview vendors and visit suppliers' plants and distribution centers to examine and learn about products, services, and prices.
What do you need to be able to do?
- You need experience in Procurement or Supply Chain Function - kind of given.
- Negotiate like a rock star
- Be able to handle minute details and systematic methods
- Communicate professionally and confidently both written and verbally