Who is Action Target?
Action Target has the creativity and drive to develop innovative new firearms training technology, the experience to properly apply that technology to solve today’s training problems, and the dedication to provide the best ongoing service and support in the industry! We are the best of the best. You should check out our YouTube page – see the amazing stuff we’re doing!
What’s in it for you?
- A very cool industry where you will get to work with and interact with some very unique and cool customers.
- Competitive wages.
- A chance to grow in a positive working environment with an outstanding team and make a difference!
- Outstanding Benefits-We offer benefits to fit everyone’s budget! All full-time employees have access to Health Benefits, Telehealth, Matching 401k, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO, and Paid Holidays.
- Industry Perks- As a community of outdoor and shooting enthusiasts, we are passionate about our gear. Working with our industry partners we have obtained discounts for our employees on firearms, targets, optics, and many other products.
What will you be doing?
The warehouse Lead will work closely the Warehouse Manager to fulfill orders. The Warehouse Lead will inspect incoming receiving for damage or visible defects while tagging and putting away. Using safety guidelines and procedures the Warehouse Lead will ensure that all items are pulled and or packed, accurately, organized and in a timely manner.
Some of your duties – just to name a few:
- The Warehouse Lead will act as a leader and mentor for all personnel within the department
- Locate, load and move products to fill internal and external orders.
- Ensure the proper packaging materials are used when necessary to reduce product damage.
- Follow all safety guidelines and procedures.
- Perform material transactions in ERP system
What do you need to be able to do?
- Lead the Swing Shift from 3:00pm – 11:30pm
- Good MS Office. ERP skills a plus.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills and be able to multitask.
- Sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry 1-70 pounds and occasionally lift and carry 70-115 pounds.
- Able to walk and stand for 8 to 10 hr. shifts
- Able to comfortably kneel, bend, reach and stretch
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be willing to work in warm or cool warehouse.
- Fork lift experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of equivalent warehouse experience