Who is Action Target?
Action Target has the creativity and drive to develop innovative new firearms training technology, the experience to properly apply that technology to solve today’s training problems, and the dedication to provide the best ongoing service and support in the industry! We are the best of the best. You should check out our YouTube page – see the amazing stuff we’re doing!
What’s in it for you?
- A pretty cool industry where you will get to work with and interact with some very unique and cool customers.
- Competitive wages.
- A chance to grow in a positive working environment with an outstanding team and make a difference!
- Outstanding Benefits-We offer benefits to fit everyone’s budget! All full-time employees have access to Health Benefits, Telehealth, Matching 401k, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO, and Paid Holidays.
- Industry Perks- As a community of outdoor and shooting enthusiasts, we are passionate about our gear. Working with our industry partners we have obtained discounts for our employees on firearms, targets, optics, range passes, and many other products.
- Cell phone and per diem allowances
- Traveling and working, seeing different training ranges!
What will you be doing?
In this role you are the face of the Rubber Berm Trap Mining service. You will travel around the country serving our customers needs by mining lead and brass out of their rubber traps, placing flame retardant on the rubber, and re-stocking the berm with rubber when needed. You will manage a crew for each job and enforcing job site safety/compliance.
Some of your day to day tasks:
- Work with the Sales Account Manager, Range Services on upcoming jobs/schedule
- Travel within your territory to clean rubber berm traps
- Manage a crew of temp workers for each job
- Enforce OSHA compliance and job-site safety for each job
- Work with the customers to ensure expectations are meet on-site
- Manage and organize all your equipment to complete the job
- Help in the building of the best rubber berm trap service in the world
What do you need to be able to do?
- Have a valid Drivers License
- Ability to travel 80%+ throughout the year
- Pass a Physical Fit Test for working around Lead
- Manage a team
- Ability to work long hours, even overnight when necessary
- Learn quickly and able to teach others
- Be crazy organized!