Who is Action Target?
Action Target has the creativity and drive to develop innovative new firearms training technology, the experience to properly apply that technology to solve today’s training problems, and the dedication to provide the best ongoing service and support in the industry!
What’s in it for you?
- Committed to Safety- We take pride in sending you home healthy every day! 1.7 million-man hours without a lost time incident…and counting.
- Be a Contributor- We want you to be a member of our team and not just an employee. We want to hear your ideas on how we can improve!
- Outstanding Benefits-We offer benefits to fit everyone’s budget! All full-time employees have access to Health Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO, and Paid Holidays.
- Industry Perks- As a community of outdoor and shooting enthusiasts, we are passionate about our gear. Working with our industry partners we have obtained discounts for our employees on firearms, targets, optics, range passes, and many other products. --> Did we mention the on-site shooting range?!
What will you be doing?
Under the direction of the Senior Engineering Manager this position will design, engineer and prepare detailed HVAC and architectural drawings used for the design and installation of Action Target Inc. Ranges. Assist with the architectural aspects of projects that require HVAC services. Drawings to including dimensions, tolerances, notes and revision control and other engineering information as required
- Assist Engineering in performing HVAC Load Calculations and Energy Simulations.
- Create and update AutoCAD and Revit architectural assembly drawings, detail drawings and BOMs.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assure the design criteria has been met and to assist installers during installation.
- Produce plans based on mechanical specifications, engineering notes, sketches, and verbal direction from team and detailed drawings and design information according to project standards and procedures.
Education and Experience
- Professional Engineering License in Mechanical HVAC and Refrigeration
- 5+ years of HVAC Design experience with all types of systems
- Capable of designing basic ductwork sizing and routing.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings.
- Experience in commonly used HVAC equipment such as RTU’s, (Roof Top Unit) AHU’s, (Air Handling Unit) FCU’s, (Fan Coil Unit).
- An understanding of ASHRAE standards and practices in system design
- Knowledge of building code requirements.