Action Target Products delivers innovative solutions to Commercial, Law Enforcement and Military shooting ranges around the globe.
The position, located in our Provo, Utah headquarters, is responsible for supporting profitable growth through the use of effective sales techniques, building client relationships, establishing technical product knowledge, and driving marketing communications activities. We are looking for a high energy individual with experience in sales, channel and product marketing. This individual will need to be a self-starter, possess effective communication skills, team building traits, a proven ability to operate in a changing environment, manage and interact with staff and peers from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Self-Starter able to work and be effective with minimal supervision.
- Develop and implement a multi-year strategic and tactical sales and marketing plan for assigned service offering.
- Responsible for business to business and business to consumer sales.
- Manage and report on the assigned service P&L.
- Meet annual sales quotas and goals established with directing manager.
- Identify marketing communication efforts and implement.
- Generate & track sales leads via marketing communication efforts, phone calls, visits, and customer presentations.
- Travel throughout assigned region to meet and build customer relationships.
- Manage monthly reports tracking opportunities, wins and losses.
- Define market opportunity, new product requirements and technology features for future product platform(s).
- Drive resolution of customer issues through customer support, manufacturing and engineering.
- Be familiar with and an ambassador for safe shooting range practices at all times.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Experience with business to business and business to consumer sales techniques
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, including PowerPoint,, Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a high-intensity, fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet physical demands of jobs, including lifting, standing, walking, driving and air travel.
- Strong customer focus and intuitive understanding of how to translate needs to practical customer solutions.
Experience & Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree; MBA helpful, but not required.
- 5-8 years related experience in sales, channel marketing or product marketing consumer, industrial or construction products/services.
- Experience in Law Enforcement, Military or other firearms related field is preferred but not required.
- Experience producing Power Point presentations to present customers with information and support the sales process.
- Well trained on spreadsheets and word processing. Familiar with ERP systems and their basic functionality.
- Pass a criminal background check.