Who is Action Target?
Action Target has the creativity and drive to develop innovative new firearms training technology, the experience to properly apply that technology to solve today’s training problems, and the dedication to provide the best ongoing service and support in the industry! We are the best of the best. You should check out our YouTube page – see the amazing stuff we’re doing!
What’s in it for you?
- A very cool industry where you will get to work with and interact with some pretty cool people.
- A chance to grow in a positive working environment with an outstanding team and make a difference!
- Industry Perks- As a community of outdoor and shooting enthusiasts, we are passionate about our gear. Working with our industry partners we have obtained discounts for our employees on firearms, targets, optics, range passes, and many other products.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for developing dashboards and reports.
- Use datasets to create valuable and actionable visualizations for leadership and analysts
- Assist in defining data models needed for dashboard and report visualizations
- Consulting with internal customers regarding their data and reporting needs
What do you need to be able to do?
- Work or educational experience in one of following areas: Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Math, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Business, or any other analytical field.
- Currently working towards or recently completing a college degree.
- Experience with or aptitude to become proficient with data visualization tools (Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Domo, etc.).
- Ability to research and understand a customer's needs, problems, and potential constraints.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and identify opportunities to provide value.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to present analytical findings in a group setting including clearly explaining details, answering questions, and defending viewpoints.
- Advanced MS Excel skills